IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Writing task 2 -27

• Author

[8/10/2018, 10:06:14 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

Some people say that the only reason for learning a foreign language is in order to travel to or work in a foreign country. Others say that these are not the only reasons why someone should learn a foreign language. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people argue that learning foreign language is only for working or travelling abroad while others claim adverse idea. Personally, I believe that there still remains different motivation to study overseas language.
    It is undeniable that some people opt to learn owing to their true intention in foreign countries. To be more specific, language demands the first position of reasons going to other nation. A person should find a general speaking to fall in line with new society. It would be a huge problem if an employee interacts with his colleague without understanding anything. Consequently, the work achievement gets unexpectedly bad results. In term of travelling, visitors need to learn foreign language, especially who travel alone, which help them avoid liking a fish out of water in a strange country.
    In the other hand, people approach to new language for individual intention. Firstly, I think that some people attain language courses due to their company’s order. Most of international enterprises offer attractive promotion to the staffs with the higher position. Secondly, some adolescents learning foreign language merely are curious with the culture or maybe to satisfy their thirst for knowledge. Therefore, not only going abroad is the reason to studying different language while there are domestic requirements holding people adaption.
    In conclusion, although it is irrefutable that working and travelling abroad requires language, I keep the thoughts of opposite opinion.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[18:05:34, 14/8/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016