IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Writing task 2 -28

• Author

[8/10/2018, 10:06:52 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

In recent years, the family structure has changed, as well as family roles. What types of changes are occurring? Do you think these changes are positive and negative?

In the modern era, both woman and man share the responsibilities in family. It totally happens differently to the past. I personally support this changeable trend due to its various advantages.
    In the past, man was normally considered as the only breadwinner in family; however, the number presenting this character increases to two persons. Family at the moment is no longer led by single earner because woman nowadays gain more high salaries in society. Therefore, the female gender quite gets fair position as male in the family. In addition, there are wide job opportunities for women that man cannot handle, as the result, the husband also changes attitude to the counterpart. For example, they will become showing respect to their spouse more than in the previous days. Consequently, obligation to take care children allows both parent’s presentation.
    From my point of view, the change in parental roles and family structure shows the number of positive reasons. Firstly, this will ease the burden of financial for fathers as well as persuade mother to follow her dream. Secondly, more chances in jobs will encourage women to delicate their best to society. At the same time, the liberty of both genders will upgrade to the global tendency that praise woman role.
    In conclusion, family structure transfers into the more contribution of women. I believe that this movement will push the development of a nation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016