• Chữa bài IELTS Task 2

• yannytang0809

Participant
      September 12, 2019 at 1:34 pm

Hi IELTS Planet,

Mình xin gửi bài để mọi người chữa giúp mình nhé.

Thanks, guys!

————————-

Topic: Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
      Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

It is well known that a second language is one of the most significant benefits for human being in order to develop their career. In fact, a great proportion of folks believe that a foreign language should be started to teach in a primary school instead of a secondary school. From my perspectives, I totally agree with the above notion. This essay will offer some insights regarding the advantages and disadvantages of the thought.

First of all, studying a second language in the early ages can be seen as a big benefit for children due to two main reasons. Indeed, when the ages of the students are between 3 to 10, it could be much easier for them to learn a new thing owning to their brains have more space with the purpose of storing new knowledge than the older. Thus, it would be much quicker for the children to acquire a new language when they are in primary school. Moreover, a better pronunciation could be considered as a second benefit of learning a foreign language as young as possible.

Nevertheless, there are still some back draws of this thought. Particularly, it could be lack of time to focus on studying another subjects such as Math, Science and Social Studies if the children are taught a second language in their primary education. In addition, when they use too much foreign language, it would impact on their memories of the mother tongue. For instance, when my daughter was 6 years old, she almost forgot Cantonese which was her first language due to she used to speak too much Vietnamese at school.

In conclusion, although it is clear evident that learning a second language in primary education could lead to some negative effects for the students, I personally believe that its benefits can be taken into more account than its disadvantages because of faster acquire of a new language and better pronunciation.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • congthanh

Keymaster
      September 14, 2019 at 7:46 am

[9/14/2019, 7:46:37 AM] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online