IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums 911 Chữa Writing 911 As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities.

As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities.

• Author

As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
    It is believed that as well as making a profit, businesses have responsibility for the society. In my opinion, I totally approve of this idea.
    To start with, it is crucial that businesses make money. In 4.0 technology innovative period now, carrying on business is truly competitive, therefore, companies make a profit in order to survive. This benefits not only businesses but also staff whose wages are used to support their life and families. Moreover, if a business is not able to make a profit, social responsibilities are irrelevant. High profits enable businesses to supply modern facilities and work places. It means that staff can work in the most comfortable environment and therefore, the quality of work will increase.
    In addition to this, businesses have responsibility to the society. Large companies nowadays have a tendency to volunteer. It goes without saying that businesses are contributed to the development of a country. Firstly, it is advisable that companies pay attention to the living standard of employees and support them if necessary. Secondly, companies could use a proportion of their profits to support local charities. Programs such as education for poor children should be held as well. Finally, by means of paying taxes, companies are able to express social responsibilities.
    In conclusion, for all the above mentioned points, I agree that businesses consider social responsibilities as important as making a profit.

IELTS Veteran

[7/2/2019, 10:15:38 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review mới

Premium IELTS Thấy có nhiều nét mới và nghĩ phiên bản mới sẽ tốt hơn.

Viet Hai Ha

Kỹ Sư Phân Mềm
IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2019