Education

• Author
    Profile photo of Dinh Cong Anh
    Dinh Cong Anh
    Participant

1. Describe your education.
    I kicked off Kindergarten when I was 5. Afterwards, I came to primary school at 6. Then, I spent 4 years secondary school after 5 years at primary school. I was chose to start at high school as a talented student in my hometown. That period lasted 3 years. When I was 18, I became a student of Hanoi University of industry with chemical engineering major. After university, I have been working from that time without plan for higher education.
    2. What is your area of specialization?
    To be honest, my major is Organic chemical. Well it goes without saying that there is a quite extensive diversity of application in my area, ranging from heavy industries such as refinery and petroleum to slight ones like food product and cosmetic.
    3. Why did you choose to study that major?
    To be honest, it liked a destiny. At first, chemistry was not my favorite subject in High school. When I registered the major I needed to learn at University. I chose Chemical engineer because of improving my weak point. Through study period, I loved it more due to practical benefit in any field.
    4. Do you like your major? (Why? Why not?)
    As I mentioned above, I really love it for practical benefit. Another important reason is that I was chosen to work as chemical engineering in my present company because my major is suitable with my company’s requirement.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review mới

Mình hứng thú với khoá premium ielts, với lộ trình 3 tháng và học phí là 1tr5 khá phù hợp với sinh viên học sinh và người có ít thời gian như mình. Mình đặc biệt thích phần chữa writing và speaking của ielts planet, khá chi tiết và dễ hiểu

Nhi Duong

Học viên Premium IELTS
IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2019