• Chữa bài IELTS Task 2

lanh updated 8 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 6 Posts
    • phạm văn dương

Participant
      September 15, 2015 at 9:41 pm

topic: In the developed world, average life expectancy is increasing. What problems will this causes for individuals and society ? suggest some measures that could be taken to reduce the impact of ageing populations.
      When it come from, the old population is rising which has shown evolution of a country. On the other hand, the issue is also negative influence on the country. Firstly, Most retirement age people are not great care in less affluent country, for the other member families insufficient finance and even time to look after them. To take the Vietnam as an example, a large number of old people are homeless or heavy work on the totally street. Secondly, Government must both pay for old – age pension and medicine field. Finnally, average life expectancy is going up , will inevitably result in the decline of developed economy, because the majority young labour has not only good health but also a intelligent head.
      Several remedies can be used to compact the issue. Government can create them ample opportunity to look for suitable job. An inllustation, some older people can write a good story, so others are arranged on work in companies magazine. Besides, a simple solution will allow to increasing human resources that growth the retirement age for working adults, perhaps from 65 to 70 with man and from 60 to 70 with woman. Futhermore, Govrnment can be incentive immigration or the childbirth of families in order to increase the number of working adults. On top of that, developing infrastructure is very principal such as hospital along with transports and accommodation for older citizens. It is a factor in social progress.
      In conclusion, it is undoubtedly true that we need supply measures to limit impact of an increase number of older population in the world.

• phạm văn dương

Participant
      September 15, 2015 at 9:43 pm

mong anh chị sửa giúp em ạ, em cảm ơn nhiều ạ

• lanh

September 17, 2015 at 10:08 pm

Bài sửa của bạn ở link sau nhé :D

https://www.mediafire.com/?214d3w719x32x89

• phạm văn dương

Participant
      September 19, 2015 at 4:43 pm

i’m sorry, This is a introduce of mine.
      There is a growing concern among, the world has seen considerable in the number of people possessing long- time expectancy. It is harmful effect on the society. Therefore, Government could brought out the solution to tacke to the problem.

• phạm văn dương

Participant
      September 19, 2015 at 4:55 pm

so sorry i don’t like your solution for me Bc It isn’t detail. the example, which you send me, possess Simon. I don’t think that you are terrible. I like Tran Nguyen who are good and Enthusiasm leader, for she had shown my wrong writing. Thanks

• lanh

September 21, 2015 at 10:11 pm

It’s indeed a sample from ielts-simon.com. I recommend you to learn the basic before jumping into writing.

Thanks for your comment!

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online