• Chữa bài IELTS Task 2

• Hương Thảo

Participant
      October 14, 2015 at 11:18 pm

It is true that moving to the metropolis is one of the most humorous ambition of many people. While I accept that living in the urban areas is more satisfactory than the rural areas in, I believe that countryside life could be advantageous to some extent.
      On the one hand, staying in the city would be the beneficial in some ways. First of all, there is a big offer to spend in free time. A variety of shopping malls, cinemas, parks has been building and concerts, events have been encouraging day by day. Parents usually pick up their kids from school and go to these places after a long-day work. Secondly, lots of abilities are now suitable to seek a job. International companies have their locations in the cities so having a high-salary job allows people to meet basic human needs.
      On the other hand, life in the town could bring a wide range of advantages. Firtly, countryside life are more peaceful and comfortable. The towns are not as crowded as the cities are. There are a lot of breathtaking sceneries, space and other amazing places such as forests, lakes or mountains. Therefore, the living costs in the country are much lower. With the same items, the cost in the rural areas is cheaper than the urban areas.
      In conclusions, while I support the ideas that living standard of metropolis are completely wonderful, having a home in the countryside is by no means porverty when people want to own a healthy lifestyle.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • Nguyen Duong

Participant
      October 29, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Day la bai chua cua ban nhe,
      Rat xin loi vi su cham tre

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online