IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Opinion – Vegetarian

• Author
    Profile photo of Nguyen Thai Hien
    Nguyen Thai Hien
    Participant

[17:57:35, 21/7/2019] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

Topic: Everyone should become vegetarian because they do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet.
    Some people thinks that eating vegetarian instead of having meat í a healthy diet. While I recognize that becoming a vegetarian has many benefits for people’s health, I do not consider that some people do not need to stop eating meat.
    On the one hand, vegetarian is the beneficial manner for people. Firstly, using more vegetables, beans and mushrooms can low in fat and increase a variety of vitamins, which leads to decrease danger of cancer, heart diseases and obesity. This is a reason why cancer patients are required to eat more vegetables in order to control the cancer cells. Secondly, vegetarian can lengthen people’s age. For example, average of Japanese’ s age in the highest in the world because they usually eat more vegetables and yogurt instead of eating meat regularly.
    On the other hand, there are some problems for some people when they stop eating meat. The first reason is that people can be lack of protein to develop muscles and bones. For instance, without providing protein from meat, children will be stunted and do not have enough energy for activities and studying. The second reason is that meat is added into some vegetables food can encourage people eat more deliciously. In America, if a child is lazy for eating vegetables, his mother will mix chicken or pork with salad in order to easy to eat.
    In conclusion, I agree that people should be vegetarians because of many advantages. However, I disagree that vegetarian is suitable for all of people.

IELTS Veteran

IELTS Veteran

Cám ơn bạn. Bài chữa rất kĩ ạ

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review mới

Mình đã đăng ký tham gia một vài khoá học trên IELTS Planet và rất hài lòng. IELTS Xoá mù. Vì mình chưa từng thi IELTS nên qua khoá học này mình có cái nhìn tổng quan về bài thi cũng như tự đánh giá năng lực bản thân ở từng kỹ năng

Phạm Quỳnh Anh

Học viên Premium IELTS
IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2019