• Chữa Writing 911

• vũ trí đức

Participant
      December 9, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Many people think that being born to an impoverished country is extremely bad. However, others advise against it that being born to a poor one maybe not good, but it will help fule one’s aspiration to sucess. Personally, both of them also have the advantage.
      There are several reasons why people hold the belife that being born to a poor country is bad. Issuelike hunger, illnessand thirst are all cause by the poverty state. Fundamentally, because they can not afford food, lear water,medicine and modern equitments. Furthermore, these countries have not many intellectuals so that means national economiy can not growth which make the citizens’s lives become worse. Because there are not enough money, resoures, food and water for them to developt. It is the same as no any oporturies for them to sucess.
      But on the other hand, almost think that living in the poor country with the harsh standard is a good chance for the achievement.because you will have more motivation than others who live in good one to try. You want to escape from the tough life. It will give you a reason and power to keep trying. Next, almost people who live inthe standard have a strong mind. They are always optimistic and more confident. It is the importance to make their lives be better.
      In conclusion, though I agree with the poverty country is too bad for us to be sucessful. But I admit that it will help you alot to be a good person in the future.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • Huong Trang

Participant
      December 11, 2017 at 1:12 am

Please find the corrected version attached and feel free to let me know if you have any question.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa Writing 911’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online