• Chữa bài IELTS Task 2

• MT1102

Participant
      June 13, 2018 at 6:00 pm

Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school. Discuss both of views and give your own opinion.

It is highly debatable issue whether entering higher education or getting a job straight after school could be the best path in a career progression. While working immediately after school has some advantages, I would argue that experiencing formative years in university or college is a much better option. This essay discusses both points of view and presents my opinion

On the one hand, students could acquire amounts of practical experience by going to business after school. Having a job in the restaurant, for instance, is a chance for students to know how its business operating directly. In other words, it is undeniable that they could become more mature and more discipline because they could have to undergo many hardships by themselves during the first term in their job while being a young student without practical skills.

On the other hand, I believe that it is better for students to studying at university or college because of some reasons. The first one is that tremendous reservoir of knowledge in higher education, which is fundamental one could be extremely useful for students in the future. Another reason is that higher education is incredible environment for gaining numbers of vital skills such as logical thinking and team working which are indispensable for each student who want to be successful in career path.

In conclusion, as people have their own views in how to be reach their goal after school, I think that studying at university or college is a better choice for the reasons mentioned.

Thank you very much !!!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • haduyduywru

Participant
      June 14, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Kindly check!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online