• Chữa bài IELTS Task 2

• Lan

Participant
      July 15, 2019 at 11:33 pm

[23:33:14, 15/7/2019] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that some job seekers select their careers based on the salary level. Personally, I accept that this may suit many people, but I believe that others considerations are just as important as what we earn in our jobs.
      On the one hand, I agree that money is one of the factors to consider a job. Firstly, a well-paid job will give a guarantee of an acceptable standard of living. My sister, for example, winds up stuck in her job that she does not like because she needs the salary to support her lifestyle, such as buying a comfortable house or taking her daughter out of the private school. Another reason is that one of the best motivations is a competitive salary. Being offered a pay rise to who is able to achieve a sales target or reward according the sales allows employees have more inspiration to work. Many company use strategy to encourage their staff to try hard and enhance the level of job performance.
      On the other hand, there are some different reasons apart from salary for job seeker to choose a job. One reason is that job satisfaction is extremely important when people choose their career. Many people are more comfortable doing their job when they have a good personal relationships, happy atmosphere in a workplace, or have their professional achievements. This make them more like to take risk to go extra mile to achieve goals and take pride in their jobs, their teams and their achievements rather than doing just for money. Furthermore, some people choose a career because they want to help others and this work make contribution to society.
      In conclusion, while salaries certainly affect job seeking, I do believe that other factors are also influential in their choice.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • IP Veteran

Keymaster
      July 17, 2019 at 12:26 am

[7/17/2019, 12:26:48 AM] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online