• Chữa bài IELTS Task 2

• quynhanh101188

Participant
      January 3, 2019 at 7:36 pm

[03/01/2019, 11:36:09 pm] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • congthanh

Keymaster
      January 14, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Chúc bạn học tốt, feedback bạn comment ở đây giúp mình nhé.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • quynhanh101188

Participant
      January 15, 2019 at 12:19 pm

1. Train, bus and tram (tram is a mean of public transport). You can check this by searching google. So it is not my spelling error.
      2. While I accept that this could reduce…you commented that it is a grammar error, do not stand side by side. Actually, I learnt the structure of this sentence from your resources. Here is a paragraph extracted from a lecture of “Ngoc Bach”.
      “It is true that some job seekers select their career based on salary level. While I accept that this may suit many people, I believe that others base their job choice on more important considerations rather than salary alone”.

3. There are a variety of reasons. I agree with you that it should use “is” instead of “are”. Again, this is a sentence from a Ngoc Bach’s lecture.
      “On the one hand, there are a variety of reasons why people should choose a high-paying job”

No comments about other errors. I do not know you or Ngoc Bach who are wrong but if possible, please discuss with your admin to make sure that all lecture content are correct. So that leanrers like me will not have any error when using these references.

Many thanks for your editing.

• congthanh

Keymaster
      January 15, 2019 at 1:27 pm

Dear Quynh Anh
      1 Tram is a English word, I have no the clue on it, thank for your explanation.
      2 As you comment, I suggest comparing two sentences: While I accept that this idea could reduce or While I accept that this could reduce.
      Let me explain: that is connecting word, it usually mention meaning from previous sentence, this stand alone could offer the same feature as that. I just think, If we analyze, It may be not wrong in sector of grammar, but It definitely not logical and coherent.

• quynhanh101188

Participant
      January 15, 2019 at 4:14 pm

As you said it definitely not logical and coherent, then it should not be used in IELTS writing. Please asked Admin to remove or edit the lecture of Ngoc Bach (Task 2 – Opinion) to avoid any mistakes for learners. Thanks!

• quynhanh101188

Participant
      January 15, 2019 at 4:26 pm

It is dangerous when learning from the lectures which are provided by the website and are assured as a sample of 8.0 or 9.0 score. But it is not logical and coherent, one of the basic criteria of IELTS writing.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online