IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums 911 Chữa Writing 911 working a year after graduating from high school before going to university.

working a year after graduating from high school before going to university.

• Author
    Profile photo of Hang
    Hang
    Participant

Instead of enrolling in university after graduating high school, youth is stimualated to choose to work for a year that is the first path before becoming a student of higher education. Although this option contains benefits, there is nothing that is lack of harmfulness.
    Actually, the positive effects of this selection can not be contradicted. Adolescent conpletely gains work experiences in many domains in term of occupations which they do not comprehend after fulfiling high school. Therefore, it is straightforward for them to determine their dwell. Moreover, working is a impeccable environment in order to enhance social competences. Confering with colleagues and explaining to client diversify their characteristics that are necessary for adults.
    Younger will never undergo isolated in front of impediments and they always endeavor to overcome all challenges.
    As far as deleterious effects are concerned, forgeting knowledge is really hazardous if youth restarts to learning again. In this year, they always focus on working, address proplems while the awareness of Mathematics or physics is gradually blurred. Moreover, whereas their companions terminate course, they still continue learning. As a result, there is less working opportunities for youth that work for a year before coming to university than another. For example, I will help less chances than my amigoes if I graduate lately.
    In conclusion, working for a year after graduating high school is a gorgeuos idea if youth comprehend the advantages of it. In my opinion, everyone should reflect before making decision.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review mới

Khóa học Tự luyện IELTS Listening, các bài học được hướng dẫn rất bài bản, đào sâu vào luyện nghe từ những cái cơ bản nhất như nghe đánh vần, chữ số… Khóa Writing của anh Bách cũng rất hay, anh giảng rất dễ nghe với nhiều ví dụ, em còn được cung cấp thêm vốn từ kha khá qua các bài viết mẫu của anh

thunganpham***@gmail.com

Học viên Premium IELTS
IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2019