• Chữa Writing 911

My updated 4 years trước 1 Member · 1 Post
    • My

Thành viên
      Tháng Tám 13, 2018 vào lúc 10:27 sáng

[8/13/2018, 10:27:48 AM] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

It has been said that the world is becoming a global village in which there are no boundaries to trade and communication. Do the benefits of globalization outweigh the drawbacks?
      Countries all over the world are erasing boundaries of trade and communication between each other which made the globe more international. While this can possibly bring negative effects, I personally believe that the benefits would be greater.
      On the one hand, there are many a number of positive impacts on that governments of nations have a plan to make the world a global village. Firstly, business is becoming increasingly international and that leads to free trade between countries. Moreover, a global economy could encourage massive investment especially in developing countries, therefore they could stand a chance of growing fast. Secondly, from social perspective, globalization could reduce poverty in the third world. It produce a pyramid of employment for citizens of some nations where the poor dominate such as Africa, Asia and a part of South America. Finally, a global village could strengthen the power of politics as well as enhancing political relationship among joining members. By this way, wars and violent actions are on the brink of being prevented.
      On the other hand, when the world becomes internationally cooperated, it produces a number of negative problems to societies and environment. From social perspective, in countries where labor prices are cheap, investors prefer to do business. As a result, this creates enormous redundancies and job losses as many companies in home countries make an effort in exploiting employment in host countries. Besides, nations which are invested also lose in this international game since the citizens have to suffer low salaries and poor working conditions. For instance, China is currently investing in constructing an airport in Sri Lanka and Chinese government pay quite little for laborers there which leads to continuous poverty in this country. From environment perspective, global trade could make excessive waste and pollution which cause health problems to people of any participants.
      In conclusion, although globalization may be harmful in some points, I consist that its advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • anna229112

Bị khóa
      Tháng Tám 16, 2018 vào lúc 11:41 sáng

[11:41:21, 16/8/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Đang xem 1 luồng phản hồi

The forum ‘Chữa Writing 911’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
sex videos
IELTS Planet - học ielts online

APPLY Học Bổng 95% bậc Đại học tại SP Jain, Úc

1. Cam kết 100% đậu HỌC BỔNG nếu hồ sơ được nhận

2. Có kết quả trong 14 ngày (nếu đã có IELTS 6.5)

3. Học bổng chỉ dành cho các bạn Apply khối ngành kinh tế và DATA Science.