IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ho Chau
    Ho Chau

Writing task 1:
    Dear John,
    How long have you been? It is such a long time not getting in touch with you. Just want to let you know how exited I feel in my new department which is nearly 30-minute-drive from the city center & 15-minute-walk to my office. To be completely honest, it is so amazing that my old one could be sold at high price after years I have been suffering traffic jam when going to work.
    At the 21-storey, it has a wide view to surrounding buildings and places. Fortunately, all the interior stuffs were left as a compliment that I do not need to spend much money at all. Wind, day-light and fresh air are every corner of the house. Balcony is especially my favourit corner as it fully covered by some flowers & small bonsai.
    It would be great if you can spend couple of your free time for dropping by my house to have a small chat.
    Your sincerely,
    Ho Chau

IELTS Veteran

[16:40:20, 11/1/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

IELTS Veteran

Writing task 1 :
    You have recently moved to a different house. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter,
    – explain why you have moved
    – describe the new house
    – invite your friend to come and visit

IELTS Veteran

Thanks for trusting us

You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Extremely happy to receive your kind advice. Highly appreciated for your help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016