A famous person

• Author
    Profile photo of Dinh Cong Anh
    Dinh Cong Anh
    Participant

So to begin with, in reply to the initial point of who this person is and I think I would have to opt for the sitting American president – Donald J. Trump.
    Now concerning the matter of why he is famous, I really need to add that he is a prominent policymaker who has been enacting/releasing countless ways out to recover the economy of America and make America great again. Besides that, he is also a billionaire with total properties are around 8 billion dollars.
    Moving onto the business of why I admire this celebrity, and what I ought to stress here is that I have always been a big fan of politics and tackling social drawbacks, and I suppose that Mr. President Donald J. Trump would potentially bring merits to the world. I also do believe that his excellent measures which are being created to cope with hostile nations like China, North Korean and Iran, are the best of both worlds and kill 2 birds with one stone.
    And so finally then, if time permits, in answer to the question of what I would do if I met him, really I should mention that I would never miss the boat to ask him to support Vietnam in innovating our education, economy and healthcare system and I would perhaps need him to help us to build a strong constitution which might be a solid foundation (base) to guarantee the human rights and human nature for our citizens in many years to come.

IELTS Veteran

[1/8/2020, 3:07:17 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

IELTS Veteran

Dear examiner,
    Thank you for giving valuable comments.
    I have nothing to complain about your advice.
    However, at the item of lexical resources, you told me that those unnatural structures I should not use. Whereas in contrast, Mat Clark teacher advised us to use those structures because native speakers often use them.
    I am waiting for your answer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review mới

Em mới chỉ học khóa Writing nên chỉ thích Writing thôi ạ, Các video rất đầy đủ các dạng bài thi nên em thấy rất hữu ích. Thích nhất là có phần chữa bài cả writing lẫn speaking.

Hạnh

Sinh viên
IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2019