Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài Speaking Task 1-2-3 Describe a skill you need a long time to learn.

Describe a skill you need a long time to learn.

• Author
    Profile photo of Dinh Cong Anh
    Dinh Cong Anh
    Participant

A famous person once said: “On the way to success, there is no trace of lazy men.” Studying is the most vital factor to help people achieve the goals and get the great triumphs in their life. Today, I would like to share with you a skill which I have been spending a lot time to conquer it. That is English.
    I should kick off with the locations on which I learnt English. Well, I started to learn English from grade 6 as educational system required. And had been spending more 10 years to learn. It went nowhere. I could not speak English fluently and lost many great opportunities for jobs. In the end, I learnt 1 course at Icrazy English center. It changed my life.
    Regarding the learning method, well… I learnt English by speak as loudly as possible, as clearly as possible and as quickly as possible. And, anytime, anywhere. It was really useful. It drove me bravely. From that moment on, my English level has been increasing moment by moment.
    To round off, I should mention how long it takes to learn it. Learning English doesn’t like a piece of cake. I have been keeping learning since I was 11 years old. And now, I am here to prove with other people that I can speak English like native speakers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review mới

Em tâm đắc nhất là khóa luyện thi IELTS Premium 6 tháng của IELTS Planet, tại vì với khóa học này em nghĩ mình sẽ có cơ hội học và hiểu sâu về IELTS nhiều hơn, khoảng thời gian luyện cũng có lộ trình cụ thể nhưng không quá là gấp rút, bản thân em cũng từng học trực tuyến trên mạng nên em cảm thấy rất là hiệu quả, mình có thể xem lại những video bài giảng sau khi học xong nữa nên em rất...Read more

Trường Nam ( chrisnam988)

Học viên Premium IELTS
IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2019