• Chữa bài IELTS Task 1

• ngoctrinh2107

Participant
      May 18, 2019 at 10:46 am

You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel.

Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter
      * say where you think you left the papers
      * explain why they are so important
      * tell the manager what you want him/her to do

————————-

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Mike Phung, a secretary of The Tall Building which is a professional organisation located here in Melbourne. I have recently come to your hotel for our annual meeting. It was successful as expected, and we were all pleased with your hotel’s services. The reason I write you is to let you know that I left an envelope with some important papers in it.

I have looked for it since I came home but it is no where to be found. I believed that I left it in one of the drawers in the meeting room, which is the Diamond room. It is one of the most essential documents achieved from the meeting as it is a cooperative agreement between us and The Construction Community. This can be seen as the strategic development for us and so, I can not lose it. I really regret to leave it there.

It is my appreciation if you or one of your staffs can help me to search for it in the Diamond room and I will come to collect it right away. I attached here my business card so that you can contact me at your convenience. Thank you very much for your help.

Yours sincerely,

Mike Phung

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • congthanh

Keymaster
      May 20, 2019 at 8:08 pm

Chúc bạn học tốt, feedback bài chữa bạn comment ở đây giúp mình nhé

FORUM READING: https://IELTSPLANET.INFO/FORUMS/FORUM/GIAI-THICH-CHI-TIET-IELTS-READING/GIAI-THICH-DAP-IELTS-READING/
      Grammar: https://IELTSPLANET.INFO/COURSE/IVY-GRAMMAR/

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • ngoctrinh2107

Participant
      May 22, 2019 at 9:01 am

Cảm ơn bạn đã dành thời gian sửa bài. Mình thấy đề xuất thứ hai về các viết không trang trọng và thứ 7 từ cannot là hợp lý. Tuy nhiên, mình có một số thắc mắc như sau, mong IP và bạn giải đáp:

– Mình thấy bài sửa này khác với bài mẫu mà IP đã show trên website vì không có nhận xét ở từng mục và không có đánh giá chung về thang điểm mình có khả năng đạt được.
      – Mình nghĩ bạn nên xem lại ngữ pháp nhé: mình không nghĩ rằng thì present perfect: have came là đúng; và hình như bạn cũng đang phân vân không biết sử dụng thì past perfect như thế nào.

Nhìn chung mình hơi thất vọng về bài chữa này. Hi vọng mình sẽ có những góp ý tốt hơn trong bài viết tiếp của mình. Thank you.

• congthanh

Keymaster
      May 23, 2019 at 12:31 pm

Chào Ngoc Trinh, cảm ơn bạn đã feedback, mình xin trả lời như dưới đây nhé.

1 Bài chữa khác với bạn mẫu, lần tới tất cả các bài viết của bạn sẽ được chữa đúng như form bài chữa mẩu nhé.
      2 Have came = > bạn comment đúng rồi nhé, bạn chữa bài made a mistake ở đây,

Cảm ơn bạn lần nữa nhé !

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 1’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online