• Chữa bài IELTS Task 2

• Hồ Bùi Yến Nhi

Participant
      January 16, 2018 at 10:06 pm

These days, the question of whether or not luck plays an indepensible role in goal achievement is definitely a controversial one. I strongly believed that hard-work and determination is the leading key and good fortune is not an essential element in the formula of success
      On the one hand, it can be denied that our targets can not be attained without our constant effort and passion. Thomas Edison, one of the most well-known scientists , had failed 1,000 times before the first light bulb was invented. Another excellent example is Nick Vujick. His absence of 4 lumbs could not prevent him from being a famous speaker, a successful CEO and lasting inspiration for millions people all over the world. Moreover, there are a number of youngsters who climbed on reputable ladder on their own feet thanks to their persistence and tireless contribution
      On the other hand, I am persuaded that goal achievement is sometimes ascribed to means of luck. However, good fortune only comes to those who worked hard and practiced effortlessly. Lionel Messi is a clear envidence. He become the best footballer thanks to his inborn talent, but his extreme attempt was also acknowledged by all mankind. What s more, luck only brings achievement in short term and people would receive failure in long run unless they utilize their initial advantages
      In conclusion, while I disagree that good fortune is the primary determinant on the road to our success, there are much more crucial factors, namely perverance and desire

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • ivynguyen

Participant
      January 17, 2018 at 5:31 am

Please kindly check my notes here, and feel free to leave comments if you have any questions. Thanks a lot!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online